The Fondation pour l'Architecture is installed in
a former power station dating from the beginning
of the 20th century and located in the heart of
the city, in the avenue Louise district, which is
well known to lovers of architecture for its rich
Art Nouveau heritage. Since January 2000, the building
has been enlarged to accommodate other institutions
having an interest in architecture and the environment.
The Fondation now has several exhibition rooms covering
a total surface area of 1000 square meters, an educational
workshop and structures shared by all the associations
that are members of the CIVA: an auditorium that
seats a 130 and a meeting room for its member firms.
3. audio-visual room
4. educational department
7-8. Small rooms